The Kingdom of Heaven is a place of indescribable beauty, where all pain, suffering, and tears cease, and the Triune God sits on His Throne surrounded by magnificent angels proclaiming and blessing His Holy Name without end.
Mother Angelica, celebrated Foundress of EWTN Global Catholic Network, brings clarity to the enigma of eternal life with God and pours light upon the greatest mystery of all – Heaven itself – in these insightful pages.
Death, she explains, is not so much a judgement as a revealing light. The mysteries of Scripture open up to us, and we come to see God as He Really is. Our virtues become clear for all to see, and we suddenly understand the role we played in the salvation of others.
We have a myriad of questions about the Heavenly Realm: Is Heaven an actual place, or just a state of being? Will we see our family and friends there? Will our joy there be continuous and everlasting, or will it fade? Mother Angelica answers these questions with uncommon intuition.
A place of happiness cannot be a place of idleness., Mother explains, so she reveals the work that is not labor that God will task you with once you’re there in His Kingdom.
With this delightful page-turner you will also learn:
- What happens to our souls when they separate from our bodies.
- The three qualities of our resurrected bodies.
- What Our Lord meant when He said, "There are many rooms in my Father's House."
- The three elements that make up our souls – and how they align with faith, hope, and love.
- How the memory in our souls enables us to remember family.